HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Galactic Alliance Reborn

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Alliance Reborn   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Altara wrote:
Dude, I didn't do anything on DF and this is all cleared up. Can you unban me?

I meant for you to read that... And you're an admin on USW? I was banned and I never saw Nuchiha online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: Galactic Alliance

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Alliance Reborn   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:24 am

Im an admin? Dam i diddnt even know that, hmmmmmmm................

I can asure you I am not an admin on USWRPG, but i am soon to be an admin here, and by soon i mean, in about a year because nuchiha needs to "watch over me" while i do stuff to the forum, he does not trust me at all.....anyway...........

No i cannot unban you because, WE (Me and Nuchiha) were trying to avoid what happened on Marro's DF.....btw, it isent actually Marro's, Ta'u owns it, also you make a sab story every time you want to get out of something, we are tired of it, i will talk to nuchiha about making it a temp ban, but next time you mess up, it will be a perma ban and i will not stick up for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Alliance Reborn   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:39 pm

I don't get why you don't trust me so much. I don't get why Nuchiha won't forgive me. I don't get all of this stuff. I did something wrong, I admitted it, and I'm not making that up. All I freaking want is my friends back and to be on the one site I know and love. I forgave Nuchiha the second I could after he blew up, so why can't he do the same for me? He's my best friend, I know that in my heart, and he returned the compliment too. Why all of a sudden this has all changed, I have no idea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: Galactic Alliance

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Alliance Reborn   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 am

Now he is just being a A$$ and froze my sith acoutn becasue i diddnt pay the starting fee, wich normal banks would jus deduct, and since i dont have 50,000 credits that arent outside the frozen account, i wont get my 499,965,000 Credits back out of the bank.....and he wont just take the 50,000 credits out of the frozen accoutn either wich is really pissing me off..........i am gonna quit if he keeps it up, i really am, So i sued the Galactic bank, and he is saying since there is "No Galactic Law" i cant sue, and since "Darth Oracle isent a lawyer in game i cant use him as a lawyer"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Alliance Reborn   

Back to top Go down

Galactic Alliance Reborn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Ultimate Destiny :: FORUM ARCHIVE :: Forum Archive-
Jump to: