HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Battle over Korriban

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: Sith Empire

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Unknown Area

Oracle saw Kraft looking like a fool as he was barraging at her. Oracle jumped over him and then sliced his left leg off, not knowing is she succeeded or not (the outcome is up to you.) Oracle then used Strong Force Drain on Kraft taking away all his energy and knowledge leaving him weak.

Eriadu

"Admiral, all civilians have fled to the Prime Bunker. We need you to insert the access code for the grand doors immediately. Also we have several squadrons on-duty for lookout of any Imperial Shuttles and interplanetary scanners are active." The Commander reported.

"Good, I'm coming soon. I have a feeling the Imperials will make a movement soon though so have all troops on red alert. Luckily, I am a skilled Sith Master. Do remember of our plan, The Dark Star. Take all remains of this plan if any from the secret bunker. The Imperials cannot know about it."

"Aye, Sir." 10 Squadrons were on-duty and searched everywhere throughout Eriadu, 5 Sith Fighters were used as well and Defense towers will active.

The Admiral went down to the prime bunker and inserted the access code which only he and Princess Layara obtained as it was the most secret emergency bunker, it was so secret it was kept from any other officials. Everyone accessed the Prime Bunker excluding military personnel and were secured. The grand doors slammed shut and sealed, there were 5 forms of security; 1 extra set of doors to block entry, 2 wall-attached weaponry, 3 2 Sith Marauders using a cloaking device hidden in the shadows, 4 a circular weapon which is revealed from the behind at the back wall which shoots out a long-range blue energy beam, and 6 a trap which will release poisonous red death snakes.

The bunker took 2 years to build and some days its construction was stalled due to too much people being around, one including Oracle and Locutus. The Bunker was highly secured, its entrance was cloaked in a tall grey mountain which appears as realistic and if touched is structural. To even access the first entrance a verification of the voice of only the Sith Admiral or Princess Layara is needed.

Korriban

"Captain, are our fleets ready?"

"Yes, Milady. They will deploy on your mark."

"Okay, then. Mark!"

The command was given to the fleets to attack the Galactic Empire.

Last edited by Darth Oracle on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : KRAFT, YOU CAN POST NOW....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:25 am

Unknown Region

Kraft wasn't able to dodge the slice to his leg, " Pure Cortosis! " Kraft said, he then saw her hand, he jumped back, barely dodging the force drain. ' That's it ' Kraft thought, he landed on his feet. He made a triangle with both of his hands, he then performed Art of Movement, which would augment his speed allowing him to be 3x faster. Kraft then moved at amazing speed, trying to hit her feet, he wasn't trying to cut them, but haze them to make them burn. Kraft then would come back up and try a diagonal strike on her abdomen, Kraft, Oracle, and Locutus would find themselves frozen. " Very good, Kraft, you were too cocky, and without that Cortosis Armor, you would've lost your leg and probably die from that Force Drain. But then, without the Armor you would've been less cocky, Oracle, you were ignoring his Cortosis Armor, you should've looked for gaps which you probably did but unfortunately there weren't any. And Locutus, you did well avoiding the fight, probably waiting for the others to get exhausted then fight. " Darth Revan said, waiting for comments. Kraft had no comment.

Byss

Grand Moff Mayre was in the Grand Moff Tower, he then picked up a com link. " Kill all of the Potentium Knights, I believe Altara has killed the Emperor. And try to capture Altara, if there is any resistance, kill her, " Grand Moff Mayre said. Soon all of the Potentium Knights were killed,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:08 am

Attempting to doge using Force Jump, Oracle's leg were hazed causing them to burn awfully. "Kraft!" Using Strong Force Pull, she pulled Kraft towards her just as they were frozen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:48 pm

All of the Potentium Knights and Lords escaped, but the lowly Apprentices died in battle. The Potentium now hide out in numerous hiding places, not to be found by the searching soldiers of the Empire.

(I believe, Kraft, that Revan is no longer evil... If you paid attention to games and comics, or anything else, you'd see he turned to the light and left to find the true Sith and defeat them.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:01 pm

(OOC: Well, for this he will just be still alive.)

Oracle proceeded after they all were unfrozen. "Kraft, kill me, NOW." Oracle demanded. Oracle walked up and stood before Kraft. "I have nothing in this life any more, kill me." She once again demanded outrageously. She threw away her lightsabers and stood completely still.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:03 am

Unknown Regions

Kraft got a little scared when Oracle got mad, as they were unfrozen, he was surprised by her request. " No, I won't kill you, " Kraft said, " She shall not die, " Darth Revan said. He then looked out a window, the blast shields opened, to reveal a academy. " Come here young ones, " Darth Revan said, they would see Darth Revan's secret Academy, there were some students, and it was very large.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:19 pm

OOC: Why was I banned? From chat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: Galactic Alliance

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm

you werent, like i said forum motion had a glitch, its fixed now. (Hopefully)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Nope, still no chatbox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm

(OOC: Do NOT host your discussions not concerning this role playing topic here, do it in the general discussion area, people. The above ooc posts will be deleted within the next 24 Hours.)

Oracle sighed. "You shall fight me." Oracle used Force Lightning on Kraft. "If you will not fight me then....I will fight you!!!" Oracle exclaimed completely ignoring the words of Darth Revan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 am

(OOC: Been 24 hours..)

"Fine then." Oracle used her 2 lightsabers instead and stabbed herself in her chest. Oracle fell to the ground lying there dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:30 pm

As Oracle charged at Kraft, Kraft quickly extended his middle and index finger, and charged some lightning. He charged it, and it would be extremely deadly, and would resuscitate someone if they died, as Kraft saw her stab herself, Kraft used the lightning on Oracle, trying to bring her back. " Useless " Darth Revan said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Oracle officially turned to be a Force Ghost, releasing all her energy from her body thus there was no hope for her body. But there was only one person she abides by now, her very own twin sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   

Back to top Go down

Battle over Korriban
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4