HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Battle over Korriban

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: Galactic Alliance

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 am

"Good work men, i shall give you a promotion, and yes, kill here, kill here here, then we will go and order the rest of the troops to do our biddings, Shadow Troopers, you have been field premoated to Genirals, go order the rest of the clones to the Auditorium, i will be giving them a speach on who they should follow" Locutus said as he walked out of the room,

"But before i leave, i will drain the knowlage of her" Locutus drained Oracles knowlage and left, along with the copies of the death star
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 pm

As Locutus left, one of the Shadowtroopers fired, but not at Oracle, they shot a clone in the room. One of the Shadowtroopers gave a silent command to Oracle to sneak through the air vents and await a shuttle. They then went on the intercom, " All personnel to the Auditorium, " a Shadowtrooper said. They then went to the Auditorium stand along with Locutus, " Sir, what shall we do with Kraft? " one of the Shadowtroopers said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: Sith Empire

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:52 pm

(OOC: You guys shouldn't continue without me posting first to defend myself.)

Oracle was shocked at all of it. "You don't think I am that easy, do you?" Oracle used Strong Force Push on the Stormtroopers, watching them immediately bang into the Walls, roughly, but she knew that wouldn't definitely harm them as she knew they were still on her side.

Oracle drew the Scepter of Ragnos. "Long have my ancestors used this Scepter and pass it down, from one generation to the next. Today, I have the proud honour of using it. Now, you shall truly experience the power of the Dark Side of the Force." Oracle lifted the Scepter in the air, the Scepter was full of Dark Force Energy. Oracle faced it at Darth Locutus immediately and a powerful beam of force energy ripped out of the tip of it causing the opponent's energy to drain massively.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 pm

( I was planning for this to be a big plot, Locutus is gone, so you just attacked the Shadowtroopers that saved you. )

" GAGHK! " A Shadowtrooper yelled as he hit the wall, " Locutus! Do we fire? " A Shadowtrooper said. " Oracle, run, " Kraft said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:13 pm

(OOC: Technically, not. As I could perform another move in between those actions. Okay, then Locutus would have heard the stormtroopers and now is he suppose to be running back.)

"Kraft, he will not take my honour." She used the Force and watched as the ceiling began to collapse down. She then jumped out of the window and free-fell to the ground gently using Force Fly. She looked at the Soldiers at the entrance which appeared knocked out. She used Force Heal which healed them.

"What happened!?!" They said.

"Darth Locutus betrayed all of the Alliance, he no longer has any title and is just known as Locutus now. He has shamed all of us and is to be killed, I am working with the Galactic Empire to reduce this threat."

"Oh, we understand." They said.

"Great, follow me."

They nodded and got up and followed Oracle as she ran towards her shuttle. They went through the woods...

(Now it would be Locutus' turn to post.)

Last edited by Darth Oracle on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:03 pm

( You can't just autoplay my troopers, there armor is made out of Cortosis >.< They aren't dead, we'll wait for Locutus though )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:29 pm

(OOC: I dod not auto-play ANYTHING. The soldiers at the entrance were my soldiers, I am assuming that Locutus killed them for not obeying his conspiracy. But okay, I will edit my post to saying that I just jumped out the window instead..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 pm

( It just said you cut off the heads of the Stormtroopers, I assumed they were my Shadowtroopers, if not then I apologize )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:23 pm

(OOC: Yes, yes, they were yours but its okay. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:37 pm

As Locutus was walking he sensed that all of the Sith that were on his side were being killed, he reentered the room with the shadow troopers and was being shot, he was hit sevral times, he drew his lightsaber and was hit again, he ran out of the room, when the shadow troopers chased him, Locutus Vanished into thin air

(K Kraft, work on your PM thing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 pm

(OOC: What is this about pm? And Kraft it is your turn to post. )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:14 pm

As soon as that, Locutus and Oracle seemingly disappeared out of nowhere. " Ugh, " Kraft said, for he was annoyed that they both disappeared at the height of the battle. Then Kraft disappeared, " What the f***! " Kraft yelled as he was being teleported. They were all teleported, to a unknown planet. Kraft got up, he saw Darth Revan?? Kraft immediately jumped back, and drew two Lightsabers, and using a custom form he called Dual Blades Semi - Reversed Makashi. He then heard two more Lightsabers activating, he looked, it was Bastila and the Jedi Exile? Kraft deactivated his Lightsabers, " Oh my, it's Darth Revan, " Kraft said, trying to look nice. He looked like Darth Revan clothing - wise. " I, am Kraft, Emperor of the Galactic Empire. " Kraft said. " I know, " Darth Revan said. " Rise, " Darth Revan said referring to Oracle and Locutus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:05 am

(NO, it was only suppost to be me if i lost, i choose one, i choose number 1.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:10 am

( I said they could be changed, and you didn't loose, and we didn't lose, I chose neither and we all teleport and the end result will be different. You'll see )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Oracle looked at Darth Revan, by the looks of him she knew he was really Darth Revan.

Darth Revan, what shall I do for you?

Last edited by Darth Oracle on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:06 pm

(Oh you are not related to Revan, thats a load of Crap)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:11 pm

(OOC: And you know this how? Have you read my profile? Locutus, get over it...it is quite possible we are related through the sith Spirits.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:21 pm

( I said that you weren't when it was created, it was too uber. But you can think so )

" Ancestor? No, I had no descendants, " Darth Revan said, he then looked at Kraft. " Who is this? And what kind of Mockery is this? " Darth Revan said as he pointed at Kraft. " Well, when I was younger I decided to keep myself protected, I already had the robe because I am the Emperor. I decided to add some armor, and next thing I know, I look like you, but I'm wearing more armor than you. " Kraft said. " I know your the Emperor, you've devastated many planets as a Admiral, you killed billions of people, and for what goal? For the Empire " Darth Revan said. " Fight to the Death, " Darth Revan said. Kraft quickly took out two Lightsabers, and went into Dual Blades Semi - Reversed Makashi, Makashi alone was effective against Lightsabers, but plus dual blades and semi - reversed? Now, Kraft took down 3 Gray Lords easily, how will he fare against a Sith Empress and a Sith Lord?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:53 pm

(OOC: Technically speaking, they are related through the Sith. Remember if you were once a Sith, it is said you are always a Sith and have a special bond through the Sith spirits. Like for example, think of the Brotherhood of the Sith. Locutus and I would technically be related through SITH AFFAIRS and not biologically. But anyway, my post has been edited.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Oracle waited and waited and nothing new happened. She got up from bowing on her knee, she attempted to use Sith Magic (spells) to get her back to where she was, she tried these actions over and over again hoping she would succeed.

Korriban

"I don't think she will be coming back, Princess." Said the General of the Dark Reign Alliance.

"Have faith, she will return. I sense that she is still alive and well, no need to fret. I have also received word of the conspiracy enacted by Darth Locutus, I wish to inform you and all the others here that he no longer obtains the title of Darth nor Overlord Regent, he is to be killed once spotted and no questions asked. Now, inform our forces on Eriadu and all other Dark Reign Alliance planets of him and his conspiracy and have them looking for him.

I do not even want him to have access to any of our buildings so order all divisions to change the access and command codes, I will send them to the Dark Lady of the Sith through the Master Data Pad.

Now go, spread the word of Locutus to all and rejoice for Darth Oracle lives and forever more she will." Exclaimed Princess Layara.

"Yes, my Princess." The General said aas he went to do as instructed.

Princess Layara went to the Master Data Pad and sent the new access/command codes to Darth Oracle, she knew that she obtained her data pad on her which Oracle did.

Back to Oracle

Oracle saw that she received a Message, but connection was very limited as she did not even know where she was. She saved it into a division within the Data Pad System.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Unknown area

" Fight! " Darth Revan said, Kraft then attempted to do a fast slice at Locutus, he then extended his Middle and Index finger, hoping Locutus would know what it meant.

Eriadu

The Shadowtroopers were still at Eriadu, " All Sith personnel, you are now apart of the glorious Empire. " A Shadowtrooper said, " No! Lies! " A apprentice said. A Shadowtrooper played a recording saying Oracle merged into the Empire. " Oracle will still be your commanding Officer, but the Emperor can override her, please, continue with your original activities. And review the Imperial Law. " The Shadowtrooper said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Unknown Area

"What's the meaning of this? Kraft, KILL HIM NOW!!!" Darth Oracle took out both of her lightsabers and attempted to stab him in his chest the same time Kraft was going to do a fast slice attack.

Korriban

"Milady, I have just received word that Darth Oracle now authorized the Empire to take over the Sith." Exclaimed the Palace's Constable, which acted as Minister of Defense.

"Enough of this foolishness, until she returns, I am taking entire command. Inform all our forces that Imperial Law no longer stands and that they are to kill all Imperial Troopers on Eriadu. Also, contact the Admiral of the Imperial Fleets."

"Understood, I will do so. Communication active." Said the Constable as he rushed to the communications room and communicated with all fleets and Dark Reign Alliance Personnel on all channels.

"Attention all Sith Personnel, as rightful heir to the Throne, Princess Layara is now the officiated know interim Queen of the Dark Reign Alliance. Be free as Imperial Law no longer stands, Darth Oracle entrusted the Princess to one day gain leadership so today is the day if she doth not return." The Constable in his Star Warsy-medieval voice. "I am ordering all of ye to destroy any Imperial Officers wherever you may be. Imperial Law has been denied throughout the Sith part of the Galaxy and is highly disrespected. The Laws of the Dark Reign Alliance continue. The Imperials' Emperor, Kraft, no longer has a meaning and cannot override anyone. We shall destroy the Empire and be victorious."

All the personnel chanted and cheered, they immediately went to kill any and all Stormtroopers and Shadowtroopers on Eriadu, reinforcements were given as well which were 30 Sith Starfighters. The Air Defense Towers became active also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:21 am

Unknown Area

Kraft let the hit attack, it was deflected, he then looked at Oracle. " Pure cortosis, " Kraft said, " It's all cortosis, princess " Kraft said, as his robe fell off, revealing his full bio / power armor. Kraft distinctly had the best advantage, Kraft then switched his form to Dual Blades Makashi. Kraft then attempted a quick slice with both of his sabers at Oracle's abdomen, he then discretely healed Locutus through the force knowing he was his former Grand Moff.

Byss

Back on Byss, Grand Moff Mayre took charge. " Sir, the Dark Reign Alliance has refused to accept our orders, " the High Admiral said. " I authorize unrestricted bombardment, fire when ready, " Grand Modd Mayre said.

Korriban

" Bombard the planet " The High Admiral said through a hologram, and they began to go out of the atmosphere,and bombard the planet. It was at reduced accuracy but at least the defense towers weren't able to reach them.

Eriadu

" Bombard the planet " The High Admiral said through a hologram, and they began to go out of the atmosphere,and bombard the planet. It was at reduced accuracy but at least the defense towers weren't able to reach them. The Shadowtroopers were still there, they had planted their charges. They left the bunker, and triggered the charges. The entire bunker fell apart, and it left a crater in the area it once was at. The Shadowtroopers were then picked up by a Knight Shuttle, and went back into the ship. The bombardments on both planets were devastating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm

(OOC: All Imperial vessels left Korriban, remember? At the time you
persuaded Oracle every imperial ship left. It would take an hour to
return.)

Unknown Area

Oracle jumped dodging the attack from Kraft then attempted to slice his head off.

Planet of Eriadu

The Bunker

The Bunker blew up in flames, this was different from the Military Base, however. It was six feet away from the Military Base but it was built to be massive to keep the military base secretive. As the Bunker was destroyed, it would be quite possible for Military Base Codex to be revealed, although, this base was one of the most famous bases in history for its neat weaponry and advanced technology.
Military Base Codex

The Sergeant of Sao Squadron ran in, as their squadron was from the Bunker which destroyed whilst they were on-duty and out of the bunker.

"Admiral! Admiral! Admiral! The Bunker has just been destroyed, my team and myself were on-duty and were given a mission to check for spies and when we came back it was destroyed." Exclaimed Sergeant Slick.

"We should have knew this, nothing is to go on without us knowing."

"The explosion somehow was limited and would not be sighted by our forces. We believe the Imperials were up to it."

"Very well then, my condolences to all those brave soldiers which were in the Bunker. How did the spy mission result?"

"No spies, but we did see an Imperial Knight Shuttle take off not too long ago, so there must have been spies which used self-cloaking generators and snook in our base whilst the Dark Lady entered, this was the exact same time we came out."

"Does that mean she is dead also?"

"A ton of organic scans which we all checked but no sign of her."

"This is quite sad news. I will contact Princess Layara to see how she is doing. You may be seated somewhere."

"Yes, Admiral." The Sergeant sat on one of the many chairs to the left of the Control Room."

The Admiral pressed one single module on his mechanic seat and a secured channel opened with Princess Layara.

"Greetings My Princess, how are you holding up?"

"I am doing fine for now, but not sure about those outside. We are thinking of planetary evacuation."

"Really? We are standing our ground."

"Indeed. Well continue to do that. We shall do so as well. As Princess I have ordered all planets to retaliate, including yours. Reinforcements are coming in."

"But surely the "Dark Mistress" can handle this occasion?" The General winked to the Princess.

"Ah, now that is a name I have not heard for over many years. The Dark Mistress has been one of the things I have forgotten about, being princess and all has made me completely forget about my special abilities and saving the dark side of the galaxy constantly."

Speaking quietly. "Well, you and I are the only ones whom know."

"Indeed. Well she just may come back. In the meantime have all Civilians retreat to the Prime Bunker."

"The Prime Bunker!?!!" The General said loudly making the control room personnel look at him strangely.

"Yes, the Prime Bunker. The access code is "At night the Dark Side shines and in the light they remain shining. Power is absolute in the Dark Side and the Dark Spirit continues to flow." Said that entire sentence to the computer and access will be received.

"Understood, Princess. I have to get back to work and fulfil my tasks. Admiral Johnson out."

The Princess nodded as the channel was closed. The Princess informed the Generals at the Sith Palace to prepare the ships as a war was about to be revealed.

(OOC: Kraft, we must make this battle a real one by posting actual ship stats etc... so lets do so please.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Unknown Regions

Kraft ducked and avoided the slice, he then jumped back. " Lightsaber Barrage! " Kraft said, as he used the force to pick up all of his lightsabers, and they would then charge at Oracle like a barrage.

Byss

" Sir, the Dark Reign Alliance is refusing to submit. " The High Moff said, " Ok, bring me the head of the Imperial research division, I wish to speak with him, alone " Grand Moff Mayre said. " Yes sir, " The High Moff said as he brought the High Moff of the research division then left. " How is the Death Star IV coming along? " Grand Moff Mayre said, " Sir, it's not finished, but it can move at sublight speeds and it's fully operational. " the High Moff said. " Good, when it can move at full speed, tell me, " Grand Moff Mayre said.

Eriadu

" Sir, we've found the secret base, " The High Admiral said. " What?? Wasn't that bunker the base?!? " The Moff said, he then sighed. " Send in the Shadowtroopers, but don't order them to go into the military complex, order them to scavenge the bunker. We need to find out what Dark Star is! " The Moff said. He then began to think about Dark Star, " Dark Star. . . Wait, it means Death Star! It's a f****** Death Star! Report this to the Grand Moff! " The Moff said as it was reported.

Back on Byss

Grand Moff Mayre was reported of the incident, he sounded the alarm, and every Imperial planet was put into high alert. Grand Moff Mayre smirked, he knew of Kraft's secret alliance with Locutus, or should it be, former Grand Moff Canplo? He knew Locutus had full control over Dark Star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   

Back to top Go down

Battle over Korriban
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Ultimate Destiny :: FORUM ARCHIVE :: Forum Archive-
Jump to: