HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Battle over Korriban

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: Galactic Alliance

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am

"Locutus to Oracle" Locutus said, as the messenge was recieved i started talking again

"Oracle, now is the time were i double cross you, i know you are telling your troops to arrest me, it wont work see, they are waiting to see who will be sitting on the thrown, but i know, and you know, surrender now and i wont destroy you" Locutus said as he awaited a responce

(There, that should feed the light of the game for allittle untill it gets back on its feet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: Sith Empire

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 pm

"You think you can threaten me, oh just watch. A majority of the Sith are on my side. I do not fear you, you should be the one who fears me. Just wait until I get to Eriadu, you shall feel the full power of the Dark Side and be destroyed. I then will feed to to thousands of locusts and you will rot so be afraid, very afraid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:47 pm

"Hmm, are you shure, i am a pritty good force user, now, dont get yourself killed" Locutus said

"Come and get it" Locutus said under his breath so that Oracle couldent hear him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 pm

" Thi. . . This, Adm. . . Admiral Ploy. . . Syste. . . Systems damaged, the flee. . . Emp. . . Empire abandon. . us. . . I rep. . . at. . This i. . . is Admir. . . Ploy. . . shzzt. . . Syste. . . damaged. . . the Galactic Emp. . . abandon. . . us. . . Our locatio. . . Waylan. . . Hurr. . . Our fleet and syste. . . damaged. . . " the distress signal said, coming from a former Imperial Fleet. It was on a public channel, " Oh, what's this? " Kraft said, attempting to scramble the message so no one heard it. It could still be heard, but at reduced quality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 pm

I recieved the transmission and cleared it up

"Hello, this is the new Sith leader Locutus, do you need assitance" Locutus said, hoping that they would join the house of Locutus in the Sith

(The Sith have broken into houses, the House of Oracle, the House of Locutus, and the people who havnet decided)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 pm

(OOC: Well it really depends, some want a new ruler and some do not want one. You are technically just a rebellious Dictator within the Dark Reign Alliance.)

"You coward, end transmission." The transmission ended. Oracle heard clearly what the distress call stated.

"Kraft, is there something I should know? Specifically about that distress signal?" She said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legion

Character Sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 am

(So question time, Which force i the Loyalist, Royalist, Separatist?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:16 am

(OOC: Huh? If you are talking about Sith-Wise. My side is Royalist and Loyalist, his side would be Separatist/Conspiracy.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legion

Character Sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 am

unless you have a royal family. you can kill Royalists away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 am

" Wayland. . . Hurr. . . System. . . failur. . . " Admiral Ploy said as the transmission ended. " Tssk, sad times, do you still want to go to Eriadu? And, I know this may annoy you, but would you like to merge into the Empire? You'll be made High Moff of the Sith division. " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:36 pm

"If i go and save them, they could betray me, but if i dont sav them, hmm, tough one" Locutus though to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:11 pm

OOC: Kraft, aren't you in the Arrival RP, with me and Legion? If you are, then you can't be here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:46 pm

( If you read the earlier, I'm a hologram, the rules say read before posting. . . )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:30 pm

(OOC: Lol, he is right, Altara. And Legion, I am a Royalist because my great great ancestor once ruled the Sith but this really doesn't involve the Sith majorly as Locotus could take over the Sith but still yet not take over the Dark Reign Alliance, but the Sith are in the Dark Reign Alliance and Locotus has no power over them whatsoever, however, he does have commander over some legions within the Dark Reign Alliance. It is a bit complicated as do remember he was a Galactic Alliance member before the merge.)

"Hmm....I suppose, but did we not have this planned out at one time? It did not go so well, now did it? But for peace-sake, I shall. Now, bring me to Eriadu, please and thank you. I need to deal with Locotus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 pm

" Ok, I suggest you call your forces to Eriadu, I don't think this will be smooth. " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 am

"Enough forces of mine are already there on my side, Locotus will not get far with his conspiracy."

Not much longer the Battleship Oracle was on entered the Orbit of Eriadu.

"I have to deal with some unfinished business now, Kraft." Oracle quickly went to the Escape Pods, she launched off to the Planet of Eriadu. In 5 Minutes she landed on Eriadu safely, she was wearing an Imperial CommLink.

"Kraft, I have arrived. I will stay in contact with the Empire through this link. Time to find that Coward." Oracle exclaimed as she ran swiftly. She soon reached Base Gamma. "Finally" She thought to herself. Oracle entered the Access Codes, 5987032. It said "Access Approved." The doors opened boldly, Oracle went in and went to the Elevators. She went to the Upper Levels. She eventually reached the upper levels and went straight to the Bridge.

"Admiral, you should know that Darth Locotus is hereby stripped of his ranking and no longer has any meaning in the Dark Reign Alliance. He has betrayed the Sith, and his own kind. I want you to demolish him out of the systems, immediately. His conspiracy will not take him far."

(Now its Vargo's turn.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 pm

( Sorry for posting, but I would do this for real )

As Oracle left, she landed on Eriadu in about 5 minutes, Kraft waited 3 minutes. " Bring me Squad Alpha 2, " Kraft said, then 2 Shadowtroopers came in. ' Two is more than enough ' Kraft thought, for due to improvements in technology, their armor was lightly coated with Cortosis. " I want you to land on Eriadu, follow Oracle, protect her, she's extremely important to the Empire. " Kraft said, " Yes sir! " The Shadowtroopers said. They then went to the escape pods, they made sure no one was around. They opened a secret door, leading to the Elite Stealth Orbital Insertion Pods, or E.S.O.I.P. They went inside, and launched themselves not too far from Oracle's Pod, as they landed, one jumped out, " All Clear " He said into the com link linked to Kraft and the other Shadowtrooper. The other Shadowtrooper initiated the special self - destruct on their pod, in about 30 seconds it disintegrated. They then followed Oracle, every com link had a tracking device in it, so it wasn't as hard as it would've been. As they got closer to the base, they activated their stealth devices, they were invisible, unless you used extremely advanced detection systems, their suits even canceled out heat. They reached the base, they saw Oracle already went in, the doors were wide open, they went in slowly, and there was nothing. They then investigated the first floor, nothing, they then called the elevator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Oracle contacted Darth Locotus via the Bridge.

"Darth Locotus, I guess your plan has majorly failed. Everyone is still on my side, the Loyalist & Royalist. I want you here, now so i can take care of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:22 pm

As the elevator came down, the Shadowtroopers went in, they went up to the bridge, they still had their cloaking fields on. They arrived on the Bridge, then rushed out, they hid at the side of the elevator. " Oracle, if you need assistance, say ' fire '. " Kraft said to Oracle through a com link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Oracle replied, "Understood." She continually wondered where Darth Locotus was. "I guess he is no where to be sighted, Admiral. Have our 4th, 5th, and 6th Legions hunt him down. Once they find him, bring him to me. If he resists, KILL HIM."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:15 pm

"Oracle, come and get me, ALONE" Locutus said through the force.....secretly hiding in the air vents waiting for Oracle to be alone so he can kill her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm

"Hold on Admiral, assign those legions to patrol.Everyone else, get out the room." They all left. "Come on out, Locutus. Face me, NOW!" She yelled anxiously, knowing he was in her presence.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Locutus jumped down and used

Strong Force Drain - Can use the force to drain others, 50 Damage, +75 Health to you ( Dark Side )

at Oracle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 pm

"Oh, if it isn't the little worm. I have been expecting you."

Oracle withdrew her lightsabers. "Stop using those silly little Force Moves that I trained you to use and face me like a real Sith. Roar!" Oracle yelped as she used the lightsaber in her left hand to slash his waist and the other to stab him in his chest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 pm

The Shadowtroopers were still in the room, still cloaked, as soon as the battle happened, they watched a bit. Then, one appeared at each side of Locutus, they were aiming their guns at his head, they then uncloaked. " We got her " a Shadowtrooper said not in the com link. They then aimed their guns at Oracle. " Sir, do we shoot? " the Shadowtroopers said, asking Locutus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle over Korriban   

Back to top Go down

Battle over Korriban
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next