HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Decimation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Decimation   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:05 pm

As Oracle entered the atmosphere of Korriban, she would see that the entire planet was seemingly on fire. The seemingly indestructible Grand Temple of the Sith, laid in ruins, on fire, with bodies littered around. Entire cities were leveled, and people jumping out of crumbling buildings hoping to survive the fall. Oracle would also be met, with the Imperial fleet, " Surrender yourself, and you shall not be harmed, " The Admiral said. Kraft then appeared as a force image next to the Admiral, " If my connection is disrupted, attack the Dark Reign Ships, direct fire to the command ship, and if they're aren't any, then destroy the planet. If she gives in, leave the planet be, and wait here. If you get attacked, have the ship carrying Oracle retreat, or if that's not possible, hold her hostage. And if she makes the slightest movement, have the ship self destruct. " Kraft said, " Ye. . . Yes my lord! " The Admiral said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: Sith Empire

PostSubject: Re: Decimation   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 pm

"Oh, Admiral, I guess you think we are the Jedi Order and fall at everyone's feet. It is quite unfortunate that we are not...FOR YOU." Oracle was on an A-Wing Starfighter, she disconnected from the hail which occurred and contacted the Overlord Regent of the Dark Reign Alliance which was Darth Locotus, it was a secured communication. "Darth Locotus, what is your current location? I repeat, Darth Locotus what is your current location? If you are in safe hands, make sure to secure all the remaining Sith to the Underground Tunnels. From there, we can unleash a little surprise for them." She winked at him. She also blurted out, "Oh and be safe..ah, I mean keep the younglings Safe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Decimation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Ultimate Destiny :: FORUM ARCHIVE :: Forum Archive-
Jump to: