HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arriving on Byss

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)
Faction: New Jedi Order

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:54 pm

OOC: couldn;t i force push them away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:23 pm

The rock is force immune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 am

( Altara just post >.< )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 am

OOC: fine, forget my earlier posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 am

"Alright, Kraft. But we must be quiet, or these clone things will come to get us," Altara silently said. She then sat down on the rock she was on, and started to think and meditate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am

Koran started climbing out of the rock pile. He leapt from one rock to another one, and then to another one. He kept climbing and leaping from rock to rock, and he would have used the force, but he couldn't use any of his powers. He kept climbing, and then when he was close the to the top, leapt off of the rocks. He leapt over to kraft and altara and said "What if those things come again?" He activated his standard blue lightsaber, and one end of his double bladed lightsaber.

Last edited by Kotan skywalker on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 pm

OOC: The rock pile covers the hole you were at, so there is no way in now for you, unless you make 5 post where you cut through the rock... NO DOUBLE, TRIPLE, OR MORE POSTS! Not yelling, just making it stand out. Or, you could do what I said earlier to you... After I hurt myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 pm

" Hmm, yes, we should be quiet. " Kraft said, hiding his right hand as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:52 pm

OOC: ALTARA, STOP GOING ON ABOUT YOUR DAMN IDEA! AND KORAN HAS SPENT OVER 30 YEARS LEARNING HOW TO FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 am

OOC: There is a reason I want to be ALONE with Kraft, Kotan. I don't think it would be very nice to ruin my plans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:01 pm

OOC: fine.

"I will scout ahead." He walked forward, only keeping his standard lightsaber activated. He kept walking, and he had a bad feeling something was following him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:40 am

"Hmm, alright, don't be too long." Altara was a feeling a little strange now. She felt a very dark, evil force at work right now. She had no idea what it could be, though. "Kraft, I was wondering, when do you actually take off that mask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 pm

" Well, I never took it off, wore it for most of my life, late teenage and adult life actually. " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:52 pm

"Hmm... Interesting," Altara said over her breath. "It's like me in this body, except you can always take off that mask." Altara looked down, a little sad at the moment. Her legs were crossed, and her hands on her knee caps. She quickly asked Kraft, "Could I see your face?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 pm

" Oh, umm, why? " Kraft said, a little nervous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:33 am

"I just would like to... See your face. I've never seen it before, and who knows, maybe you'd like to finally show someone your face." Altara was excited, yet a little nervous. What if Kraft was butt-ugly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:58 am

" Ehh, err, ok. . . " Kraft said, he pressed a button on the side of his mask right above his right ear. Steam then exited through both sides of his mask, his mask came off, and he was holding it in his right hand. Steam was still going through the neck piece, and his face was still hidden. He then pushed three buttons on the neck piece, and the steam stopped. Kraft's face, was visible, he looked young, and his face was, flawless, for it was protected by the mask. And he looked young, for his face was given the perfect amount of oxygen, and steam, and practically reversed aging, and made himself immortal age wise. The only problem was, if Kraft wasn't using his armor for extended periods of time, his body would begin to age again. " Ehh, so how do I look? " Kraft said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:14 am

"You... You look great!" Altara exclaimed, as she opened her eyes wide and gave the biggest smile possible. "You look awesome. You're just about the handsomest anyone could get!" Altara, a feeling like oh-no-I-didn't at that moment, quickly said, "I mean, umm, you look good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:10 pm

OOC: Kraft, post please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:31 pm

" Oh, ermm, thank you? " Kraft said, there was a loud moan, Kraft quickly put his mask back on. Kraft then cut a creature in half, and about 4 more stormed in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Koran had been scouting ahead, when suddenly he was attacked by 5 creatures. He bellowed as he cut one of them in half, and he quickly pulled out his other standard lightsaber, igniting it. He decided he would have to mix a couple of forms, so he decided to mainly use Djem so, with some juyo and vaapad techniques, as well as some defensive moves from soresu, while utilizing jar'kai. He quickly attacked, using the brute power of djem so, juyo and vaapad to overpower the creatures. Then, 6 more came. He ran back to altara and kraft, still fighting. He roared "INCOMING CREATURES!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legion

Character Sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 pm

Further in side the Cave, was a crashed ship, unknown configuration. most likely from the Clone wars, bathed in the Dark side. it was logged inside 2 massive rocks, the creatures "nest", was also around here. in side the ship it was a wreck metal and wiring every ware, most definitely no fly able.

In the cockpit, there was a man, or what seems to be man, covered by a cloak setting in the pilot seet, unconscious, or inactive one of the two, Karans yelling could be herd, and many of the creatures ran after him.

back in the cockpit. the Man still covered in his cloak was now standing up. he slowly began to walk, to the location of Kraft Altara, and the idiot Karan. when he got there he could see that the creatures had surrounded them.
all.

"Leave NOW" he shouted, in a clone voice, and the Creatures ran. his head raised and 2 blood red Robotic eyes could be seen under his cloak."why have you invaded my Resting place?" he asked.

(note you think I'm a dark lord dude, not a robot.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Altara, not having time to do anything else, pulled out her lightsaber and clubbed a clone in the head, hurting it and making it stumble backwards. She then stood up from her crouching position, ignited her blade, and held it to her side. As another clone ran at her, and the one she attacked started to stand, Altara went to the right of the charging clone, now being to the left of the hurt one, and pulled her blade sideways, as if it was emitting from her right side, and cut the charging vamp-clone in half. Then she charged forward, got on her knees and slid forward. She then pulled her lightsaber around to the other side, and pulled it forward, cutting off the damaged vamp-clone's head. She then stood up, put her lightsaber to her side, and turned it off. Her arm then fell limp, and she then said to the thing she saw as a robot, "We came here unintentionally. And you are a robot, are you not? I can sense it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legion

Character Sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 pm

He took the Cloak off and it just dropped to the Floor, he could see Altara eye balling his Light sabres "Robot is such and improper name. I am legion, for I am many." he opened up some parts of his body armor showing some rather unknown and bizarre components, small amounts of steam could be seen coming from several, "holes" around his legs. "now who are you, tell me before my programming makes me kill you all."

(Note:i can't kill sith cause my programming makes me loyal to them(kraft is safe) but i was made to kill jedi (altara, Karan- not so much safe.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 am

" Altara, that's not a ' robot ', it's more of a extremely advanced android. " Kraft said. A vamp creature was behind Kraft, he quickly turned around, and grabbed the creature by the neck, and lifted it up from the ground. He was purposely revealing the glove of Darth Vader, which he stole from Teryn, his former apprentice. He began to squeeze the creature's neck, and his head, popped. Popped right off, and the creature died. " Well, Legion, how can you die, if your a android? " Kraft said as he spoke in the language of the Sith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   

Back to top Go down

Arriving on Byss
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Ultimate Destiny :: FORUM ARCHIVE :: Forum Archive-
Jump to: