HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arriving on Byss

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:56 pm

After Altara's ship entered the atmosphere of Byss and landed, and everyone but Altara and Koran exited, Altara spoke to Koran, asking, "Would you kindly follow me?" The spaceport Altara landed on was right outside the Potentium Knights' temple. Altara waited for Koran to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 pm

As the ship entered the atmosphere, the ship came under heavy fire, but by pure luck, was able to land. As soon as the ramp opened, a stormtrooper was about to fire, Kraft cast lightning and force push on him killing him. The alarm was blaring loud, and stormtroopers running around everywhere. " I told you to hide! " Kraft said, a little angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:01 am

"Well, yes, sir, but I needed to take Koran here. And the Sith are in hiding anyways. Canplo is dead, and Oracle is hiding in her secret bunker or whatever. So what's the big deal?" Altara was a little angry that she was under fire by Kraft's forces themselves. "You're lucky none of us died here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:55 am

" Sorry, I barely picked up a transmission from Vargo and Oracle. It was, nevermind, the Sith could attack any minute, and I heard something called Dark Star, and it turned out Teryn was a spy, so I killed him. Now, I fear we'll be outnumbered, and that Dark Star may be a army of force sensitives, shall we train the Potentium Knights in case of this? " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)
Faction: New Jedi Order

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:45 am

Koran went with altara, and met kraft. When he heard everything they said he said "I require a bit of potentium training as well. But i could teach them lightsaber combat if you want. I was the jedi battlemaster after all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 pm

"Kraft, yes, we need to train the Knights, and Koran, you need to listen closely." Altara sounded a little stressed, but she tried to hide it. After a deep breath, she continued, by asking Koran, "We are the Empire. These Knights are a sub-faction of the Empire. And we would like to have the honor of you joining our forces, and helping us in our quest to destroy the Sith. Korna vos-Katarn, do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 pm

" You are also welcome to joining the Gray Academy, feel free to choose either, for you can switch between if you wish. But if you join the Gray Academy, be warned, it won't be easy, it's the hardest academy. " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:28 pm

But suddenly, before Koran could answer, there was a loud commotion behind them. Altara turned as fast as she could. What she saw was the shrill yell of pain and surprise from a Grey Apprentice that was just practicing his kicking, when he was stabbed through his back by a higher-ranked Potentium Knight with a lightsaber, which had the color of white. This man, with no expression on his face, pulled his lightsaber from the lifeless and limp body of the apprentice, and force pushed the body down. He jumped up into the air and sliced the head off of another unsuspecting apprentice, but behind where he once was were a group of 11 Potentium Knights, 2 of them being Potentium Lords (equivalent to a jedi master) and another 2 Potentium Knights (equivalent to a Jedi Knight). The rest were Grey Apprentices (padawans). They all had their blades out, and they were all fighting with their brethren. They were murdering shamelessly, and expressionless; they seemed to feel no pain from the pain they were causing. But suddenly, from the middle of the crowd Altara suddenly spotted a regular civilian who had just ripped the middle of his shirt open, and held it out to show what was strapped to his chest; 20 pounds of plasma grenades. As he set the bombs off, blowing up himself and the area around him, everyone around him was singed from the flames, and burnt to a dust. A big shockwave came from the explosion, and it collapsed the ground all around the temple. Altara suddenly pushed Koran back, down a hill, sparing him. Altara and Kraft fell down a deep dark hole, however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Kraft heard the noises and commotion, " Assassins! " Kraft yelled out, and the sirens went off, and the blast doors closed. Two Shadowtroopers were already inside, they began to kill every Potentium Traitor, they did so quickly, one Shadowtrooper noticed a shirtless man, with bombs strapped to him!? The Shadowtrooper stabbed him in the back of the neck, killing him, but the bombs set off. Kraft and Altara fell in a hole, Kraft attempted to cushion his and Altara's fall, he then noticed his force was hampered. " Power. . . . . " Imortalis said to Kraft's head, as Kraft used the force to cushion Altara's fall and not his. Kraft fell and his the ground, Altara still hit the ground, but wasn't injured. " Are you alright? Gah, " Kraft said, having a sore back due to the fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 am

Koran yelled as altara pushed him down the hill, and he had not even had a chance to reply to altara and kraft. He realized what was happening, and he thought he should help. He pulled out his blue lightsaber and ignited it. He ran forward, to the hole where altara and kraft had fallen, and he dived into it, and yelled "GERONIMO!" He landed on his back, and groaned. He said "Altara, Kraft, whats happening?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Altara, who had just landed on the ground, was looking up through the top of the hole, and saw that Korna was dived in. When he dived he, there were many rocks and concrete falling down towards Altara and Kraft. Altara, who was safe and sound from the fall, but saw Kraft struggling on the ground, tried to use the Force to push all of those rocks back up and keep Koran from falling, but failed at it. "What the?!" Altara was very confused, but didn't have time to finish her sentence. She quickly grabbed Kraft's robes from the top near the neck, and stood up, and ran deep down a passage that went south, away from the explosion. Running as quick as she can, he back bent so she leaned forward and her legs stretching as far as they can, she narrowly missed a large chunk of concrete that was falling from the cieling of the path. She dived far, Kraft still being held tight, and landed with a loud thump. Altara pulled Kraft a little more, though, so he landed on her, so he didn't get hurt. She suddenly heard the loud clatter of thousands of rocks on rocks. But soon, it all stopped, and Altara could here the faint voice of Korna saying, "Altara, Kraft, what's happening?" In reply, Altara shakily said, "I have no idea. I believe it was an attempt to destroy the Empire. Kraft, I'm alright, but are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm

(Will anyone post?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm

( WTF! Someone deleted my post, again! )

Kraft got up, " Ye. . . Yeah, I'm fine. . . " Kraft said, he then saw something, it was scrawny, it let out a low shrill, and attacked Altara. Kraft slashed it in half, and killed it. It let out a loud shrill, and there were multiple shrills after that. " Sir! Were coming down! " A Shadowtrooper said, " No, quarantine the entire area! " Kraft said. " Yes sir! " The Shadowtrooper said, as he began the quarantine. " We have to find another way out, " Kraft said, he then looked to his left. " Lets go this way, " Kraft said, he then saw a human like creature, it was on a rock, in the middle of a small lake. It looked at Kraft and Altara, but didn't see them, for it was blind. " Altara, what do you think we should do? " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 pm

"Errr, umm..." Altara was thinking. She didn't know what to do. These... things... were very strange. The dead thing on the ground looked oddly familiar. But then, Altara went back on her train of thought, and came with a resolution. "I think we should approach it, slowly. It seems as if it's blind, because it's looking right at us." As Altara finished this, she stepped forward from this small path in the dark, black cave, and into a large, open room that looked like it was filled with jagged rocks, that stood up. The only one of interest was the one directly in the middle, which was largest, and surrounded in a small lake. Altara walked towards the lake, until the ground curved down into the lake, and looked back at Kraft and said, "Kraft, follow me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm

" Ok, " Kraft said quietly, he then tried to step on a rock, it broke apart, alerting the creature, it charged towards Kraft and Altara, Kraft fell into the lake. And was trying to get back up,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Altara, who was a little angry at Kraft at that moment, turned back to the creature and ignited her lightsaber, and ran at it while it ran at her. As they ran at eachother, Altara's blade fell to her side, and she ran with it like that. As they crossed eachother, the monster slashed her across the face, and she pulled her blade forward and cut it in half. Altara didn't notice until the monster fell in half that she was on the rock the monster was once on. She looked back and put her lightsaber away, and saw Kraft still in the 'water'. Altara had a strange thought about how this liquid is too thick to be water, and then pulled her lightsaber up and ignited it, and took a close look at the liquid. And you know what it was? Blood! A large pool of blood, and Kraft was laying in it! "Kraft, get up! This water is actually blood!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm

" Gah! " Kraft said, getting out of the blood as fast as he could. He then noticed a paper on the large beast, it said ' Kill your master Kraft '. " What the heck does this mean? " Kraft mumbled, as he out it inside of a pouch. A creature ran towards Altara, Kraft used force Choke on it, normally the force wouldn't work. But he was wearing the glove of Darth Vader, which he stole from Teryn, the creature was choking helplessly, it was dying, slowly, and it fell to the ground, still choking. Kraft then formed a fist, and it crushed the creature's windpipe and neck, killing it. " What the heck are these things?! " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 pm

"I... Let me look at it closer..." Altara was a little concerned and curious about these creatures, so Altara walked back down the pointed, leaning rock, and studied the body of the creature she just killed. As she ignited her lightsaber, she recognized the face of it immediately; it was a clone. But, it's skin was very pale, and it was blind. "Kraft, these things are clones! And they are blind, because I can tell by their eyes. And these things are very pale. I think they've been down here a very, very long time. I'm sure of it. That would explain their blindness and pale skin. Now, shall we continue down this path?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 am

Koran went with them, and instead of pulling out his other standard lightsaber, he pulled out his double bladed lightsaber and ignited one side. He kept walking with them and said "Lets keep going."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

" Clones, these must be Phase I and Phase II clones, mine are modified for complete loyalty. But, how could these be Phase I and II clones? It's been over 300 years, and they suffer from accelerated aging, wait, this place. This place, it's a manifestation of the Dark Side! I think, we should stay here for a little while, and rest, " Kraft said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Koran deactivated his lightsabers and put them back. He sat down and said "Ok Kraft. Oh, i am just curious, but what lightsaber form do you specialize in kraft? Altara, what form do you specialize in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 pm

OOC: Kotan, you're stuck on top of the rocks. You aren't with us. Go read my second post on the first page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koran katarn

Character Sheet
Force:
8/12  (8/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC: jeez, i fought i was with you guys. Couldn;t you free me or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legion

Character Sheet
Force:
0/0  (0/0)
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm

(if \Kraft accepts my Thingy any time soon., I can jump in here.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Lividus
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Kotan skywalker wrote:
OOC: jeez, i fought i was with you guys. Couldn;t you free me or something?

OOC: I meant no offense... You can try to cut through the 'rock', but it's resistant to lightsabers, and because of that, it'd take a long time to cut through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving on Byss   

Back to top Go down

Arriving on Byss
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Ultimate Destiny :: FORUM ARCHIVE :: Forum Archive-
Jump to: