HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
12/12  (12/12)
Faction: Admin

PostSubject: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Post here if you want to enroll as a member of the Sith Dark Reign Alliance, this is composed of the Galactic Alliance and the Sith Empire/Order.

Dark Lady of the Sith Dark Reign Alliance: Darth Oracle
Lord of the Sith: Darth Canplo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starwarsultimatedest.forumotions.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
12/12  (12/12)
Faction: Admin

PostSubject: Galactic Alliance   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Post here if you want to enroll as an Galactic Alliance player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starwarsultimatedest.forumotions.net
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: Sith Empire

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Name: Oracle Raven
Faction: Sith (Is it the One Sith or Sith Order or Sith Empire?)
Force Level: 10/10 (Being the first player)
Faction Position: Dark Lady of the Sith
Homeworld: Coruscant
Starting Planet: Korriban
History: Oracle Raven was born on Coruscant and became the Dark Lady of the Sith, however, she moved to Korriban whch is more like home to her. She wishes the best for the Sith and will always pursue her dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)
Faction: New Galactic Empire

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Being the first player doesn't make you the leader, but, we need a Sith leader! Welcome to the game, Darth Oracle, Dark Lady of the Sith!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh okay...well in some other games it was like that but thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teryn Thire
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Name: Name: Tedryn
Faction: Sith
Force Level: 8/12
Faction Position: Overlord of the Dark Navy(aka head of Navy)
Homeworld: Korriban
History: Tedryn, was once a jedi master, was very close to being placed on the consul, but when his family was murdered, he went into a blind rage and killed several people on Courscant, the Jedi ,Exiled him from the order and he became a dark Jedi, under the rule of Darth oracle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Approved,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willice
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character Sheet
Force:
10/12  (10/12)
Faction: Galactic Alliance

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am

Hay, i will lead it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 am

I changed your character to the Galactic Alliance, your now the leader. . . Now all of the factions have a leader. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:17 am

------UPDATES HISTORY INFORMATION----------

Apparently my Father was a Shapeshifter, I would like to know if this ability is allowed as it is heritage.

Faction: The Sith Order/The Sith Empire
Force Level: 11/12
Faction
Position: Dark Lady of the Sith
Homeworld:
Coruscant
History: Oracle Raven was born
on Coruscant and became the Dark Lady of the Sith, however, she moved
to Korriban wihch is more related home for her. She wishes the best for the
Sith and will always pursue her dreams. A few eras back, she learned how to control her special ability which was given to her by her father, as he was a Shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:25 am

Ermm, you can already do that with the force. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:29 am

But not I'm not limited to it and it makes my character's history more lively. Besides that, I will not use it unwisely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 am

Ermm, how good is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Well since it is from my father, it could be considered like a "mutant" ability but unlike the Force it is within my genes and I can use it more than once. But of course once I'm caught, I am caught. It is actually really excellent, but their must be a 5 minute stall wait before I can shapeshift to another thing one more time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Can you imitate voices?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Okay, you see my Father was a Shi'Ido but he had more of an appearance of a Human. My mother is full human, however, she has her own abilities which is reading minds without using the force (she wasn't force sensitive) but I only inherit abilities/powers from my Father and not my Mother.

Shapeshifting includes shifting into any species I wish along with imitating their voice perfectly. But for example: If Master Altara and myself were meditating with one another and I appeared to her as a fellow Jedi Master then she could sense that I am not really that Jedi Master as she knows my feelings and what not.

But if I shape shift as you for example, I would appear just like you and speak just like you as well and I would obtain all your skills. But once again, so I do not have unlimited powers, if you had 12/12 Force level and I only have 11/12 Force Level and I turn into you, I will not have those kind of skills. I will only be able to use the power my true self has.

Get it, Now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeah, but no one has seen my character's face, so yeah. . . My character wears a attire similar to Darth Revan. . . Approved. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Okay, let me edit all of this into my Profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Faction: The Sith Dark Reign Alliance (The Sith & Galactic Alliance)
Force Level: 11/12
Faction Position: Dark Lady of the Sith Dark Reign Alliance
Homeworld:Coruscant
Primary Lightsaber: Dual Red Lightsabers
Primary Lightsaber Skill: Advanced Jar'Kai
Personal Abilities: Shape-Shifting along with voice imitation

History: Oracle Raven, now known as Darth Raven was the only known daughter of Darth Revan. Her mother was unknown but she was a very powerful Dark Sith Lord or Lady to be specified. At the time in Coruscant, many men appreciated and liked Oracle. They thought of her as an example and a noble, not only because she was the daughter of Darth Revan but because she was just that, loveable and likeable. Oracle dated a few men throughout her years but quit when she became 15. She decided to solely focus on the Dark Side of the Force. Her father encouraged her to follow this path also, in fact, he personally trained her in the Tyranny Academy from when she was old enough to begin her training. Oracle, nothing like her father, had silky black hair with sky blue coloured eyes, her eyes in fact changed when her emotions were different. For example, when she became full of rage they turned red. It was unknown why Oracle had such appearance. Darth Revan loved Oracle and only her, he cared for her and when she completed her training Darth Revan allowed her to join the Council of Dark Lords whereas she became a Dark Sith Lady as her mother was. One day a great war occurred on Coruscant, Oracle's father told her to stay witin the Stih Temple at all times and that is what she did. Sadly, when the war was over her parents never returned. It was said Darth Revan retreated to some moon but no forces of the Sith could discover him. Oracle's mother was killed in battle due to her lack of force power. Apparently, her mother carried shape-shifting skills and later on in life she mastered such skills. Oracle proceeded throughout the Sith Academy and became a top scholar. when she was finished the Sith people crowned her Dark Lady of the Sith or also known as Queen of the Sith Empire. Later in her years when she was all grown up she met the most handsome man in her life once more, Kraft. Kraft then acted as emperor of the Galactic Empire. Darth Revan and Kraft's father were close friends which made them close as well, however, Oracle grew strong feelings and emotions towards Kraft which she then knew she had to escape his presence as her father told her never to have relationships get in the way of her objectives. She had mourned for many days and Kraft was unquestionably wondering what happened. A few years later they returned to being friends, but yet Kraft still had no knowledge of Oracle's feelings. They had gone on a conquest of the galaxy and defeated the ancient New Jedi Order and searched throughout their temples. The Jedi Order was diminished and all the remaining Jedi turned to the Dark Side of the Force and joined the Sith or Sith Dark Reign Alliance. I should say. The Order the nbecame a subdivision of the Sith. Later on her and a few allies went to search in the Ancient Sith Tomb, Oracle discovered the Royal Sith Crown. After a long voyage she was able to retrieve it and place it upon her head. It was her curse, her personal burden.

Long ago before this Oracle experienced the ways of the Jedi as she was interested in them first. After she obtained the ranking of Jedi Master she defected off to the Sith giving them all the Jedi's information and such the Jedi's plan were actually compromised and in due time Oracle became a Sith Lady then the Dark Lady of the Sith.

Lightsaber Combat History

Lightsaber Inventory

Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Lightwhip
Underwater Lightsaber
Darksaber
Sabercane

Specializations

Oracle has 4 specializations. Oracle learned these specializations from her former masters as a Jedi and young Sith

- Juyo
- Ataru
- Mou Kei
- Advanced Jar'Kai
- Trispzest

Last edited by Darth Oracle on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Rain

Character Sheet
Force:
5/12  (5/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Name: Chiyo Amaya
Faction: Sith
Force Level: 1/12
Faction Position: Future apprentice
Homeworld: Dantooine
History: Born on a rainy day in a small cave on Dantooine, Chiyo grew up loving rain saying it was the reason she was born. She was sent away to the jedi who she hated as she grew older for the months before Chiyo was born her father was killed by a jedi who thought that Chiyo's father was a imperial spy from the New Galactic Empire. Chiyo refused to learn any thing form the jedi escaping Dantooine planning her arrival on Korriban after 5 years of space travel on Chiyo 13th birthday she arrived on korriban having almost no knowledge of the force thanks to her refusing of the jedi teaching she stole a jedi master's lightsaber before leaving which in her 5 years in space she learned much of how to use she was ready to approach the dark lady of the sith and ask for apprenticeship....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Chiyo, approved. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Approved, Kraft as Faction Leader let me grant the approval lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraft
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:35 pm

I meant approved as the character, it's up to you to approve her to join the faction. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Layara
Master Member
Master Member

Character Sheet
Force:
11/12  (11/12)

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Okay Smile Also..umm...do I have the power to make ice. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)   

Back to top Go down

Sith Dark Reign Alliance (Galactic Alliance/Sith)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next